Intensive planning, easy move.
At Cabro Logistical Solutions, we have been in the business of commercial relocation since 2008—though our experience goes back a full 25 years, and encompasses work in a wide range of industries. Through all this diverse experience, we have developed a process that brings maximum efficiency to any commercial relocation project—ensuring that your company’s move is as smooth, as safe, and as free of incident as possible.
Our process is based on a basic truth about commercial relocation—namely, that the actual, physical move tends to be the easy part. The big challenges lie in planning, strategy, and coordination—processes that can take weeks or even months before moving day arrives. And when it does arrive, the foundation has been laid for a seamless transition. Our skilled movers show up ready to get to work and get the relocation done quickly and completely.
What Does the Process Entail?
There are a few key milestones that happen before the actual move begins. These milestones include:
- Move team meeting. In the early stages of move planning we have found it is important to assemble a move team that represents the technology, facilities, and management of the company moving. Each will have valuable input into the transition.
- Town hall style meetings. We believe it is imperative to communicate clearly and plainly with your employees, letting them know what they can expect from the relocation process, what they can do to help. At these high-level meetings, we will take just a few minutes to discuss the process with your staff.
- Pre-move meetings. From there, we break the communication process down into a series of smaller meetings, including individual meetings with different divisions and departments. In these more concentrated meetings, we will go over such details as what to pack, what not to pack & how to pack.
- Signage. Before the move happens, our team will get the lay of the land by affixing some temporary signage to the new location—ensuring we know exactly where to go and where to place things during the move itself.
- The move. When moving day arrives, we are ready to go—fully organized and with a clear strategy for an efficient relocation.
Cabro Logistical Solutions offers a range of other services, to compliment most commercial relocations—including assistance disconnecting and reconnecting technology equipment; putting equipment into storage; renting moving crates; and more.
Our process is proven, and we would love to put it to use on your company’s behalf. To learn more about what Cabro Logistical Solutions can do, we invite you to contact us today.